martedì 30 novembre 2010

3 reasons why I like winter..

1- Xmas
I love cold and gloomy December afternoons when the streets are full of people carrying bags and looking for presents

this is the song that makes me think about Xmas the most. I can't imagine a Xmas without cold,rain and snow

2- stockings
in every colour and every fabric,i can't get tired of them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...more to come!!
3- rain
when you have to stay at home to study what's better than a cold rainy day?!
Photobucket

11 commenti:

  1. It's snowing right now here! I love this time of year too; snow, warm clothes, braving the weather - lovely!

    RispondiElimina
  2. If you like cold and snow at Xmas I'm afraid you wouldn't enjoy December here in Florida, Katia. Thanks for posting all of those wonderful stocking shots! They are the most distinctive element of your look. You wear them well, dear friend!

    RispondiElimina
  3. haha yes Shady I think it will be really strange for me to spend a Xmas in Florida but who knows!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi! New follower! You can visit me at mymodernguide.blogspot.com


    Beki

    RispondiElimina
  5. You saucy lady with your stockings!!

    I LOVE those afternoons too, watching people scurrying around preparing for Christmas. I had an afternoon like that today....and it was wonderful!

    Sarahx

    RispondiElimina
  6. I am envious of your stocking collection, so many cute pairs!

    RispondiElimina
  7. I definitely agree about the stockings (one of my favorite things about winter as well). You have some really beautiful pairs. I adore the photo in the lace dress with the lacy black stockings...stunning!!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Hi. NIce to meet you from the hops.

    You look great in those tights. I really do not think I can pull it off. (Plus it rarely gets cold here!)

    Have a great weekend.

    RispondiElimina
  9. I'm in love with your stockings! Great choices, so chic!<3

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

don't be shy!your comments make my day :)