lunedì 1 novembre 2010

hallo-weird

this halloween me and my boyfriend were Bonnie & Clyde for one night
the funny thing was that i didn't wore my outfit as a costume,since i could be dressed in that way every evening of the year :)
hope you like the pics,they were not taken in 2004 even if my boyfriend's camera says so :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
i look like the wizard of oz's witch!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

black dress,originally straight,costumized by my mom: 9 euro
shoes:10 euro
striped stockings: 7 euro
indian 60s earrings: 5 euro
white gold & ametist necklace:my mom's

9 commenti:

  1. great costumes! I love your dress...and I've been longing for similar striped stockings for ever. Awesome!

    RispondiElimina
  2. me too Baroness,that stockings don't exist in Italy,i purchased them from usa!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I agreee! You both look fantastic and in your case the stockings really make it pop. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween, Katia!

    RispondiElimina
  4. The pictures are great. However, did you notice that in one of them Clyde is smoking the lit end of the cigar? O Madonna! It must have been a great time!

    RispondiElimina
  5. ahahahaah yes!!! my clyde doesn't smoke that's why he's not very skilled!! :DDD

    RispondiElimina
  6. Y'all look great!
    I AM IN LOVE with your dress, like wowza.

    RispondiElimina

don't be shy!your comments make my day :)