domenica 7 novembre 2010

porta portese part 2

thanks to my aunt just few days ago i found out my favourite market in roma,porta portese,has got a twin: porta portese 2.
today i went there with my mom and my boyfriend,and i've just came back home (very tired indeed,this market is tooooo far from central station).
i have to say i prefer porta portese 1 because there are more vintage goodies to buy, but even in this second market i made my good deals: 2 shirts and one skirt only at 0,50 euro cent each,a cute 60s black&white blazer only 4 euro,plus my mom's purchase which i'm ready to steal... :)
this was also the first time i tried a new hairstyle:rockabilly hair. i made the front roll with a hair rat .to make it i used a little piece of black fabric filled with my own hair,the ones i find in the hair brush and in the shower :)it was the 1st time i wore my hair like that so please be kind with me!!
here's some pics (porta portese pics from 06blog.it)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


javier is always looking for something to eat...
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


hope you had a wonderful sunday!
kiss kiss *K*

4 commenti:

  1. Your hair looks cute, Katia! I wish I could have strolled around that market. It looks like a fun place to shop. Keep buying vintage!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm envious! Wish i could shop there too!
    Great photos btw! xoxo

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ti sta veramente bello il rossetto rosso!
    Spero che puoi andare a Parigi presto, cara!

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

don't be shy!your comments make my day :)