domenica 16 gennaio 2011

Family Portraits

my mom Anna Rita in 1967
...hmmm where are those shoes mom?!
Photobucket

my mom(in the middle) and her family,1st communion
Photobucket


my dad in the 70s
Photobucket

my great grandma Annita,my grandma Maria,my grandpa Giuseppe,my dad Roberto and a friend at the seaside
about 1952
Photobucket

my grandma's sister Fernanda and her son Franco in 1934
Photobucket

my grandparents's wedding in 1948,i love my grandma's dress!!
Photobucket

my grandpa during the war
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


my grandpa's sister Eudemia
Photobucket


.....MORE TO COME!!



Just Married with Coupons


Mingle Monday








Photobucket


Photobucket

10 commenti:

  1. It is easy to see where you get your good looks, Katia. You look exactly like Eudemia. Thank you for sharing these wonderful family photos with us!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao mia amica! Thanks for sharing these fantastic vintage photos. I adore old photos. I recently did a post about "The History Of makeup". I invite you to check it out.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hello following you via GFC from "follow us monday morning" blog hop.


    Please support me by commenting in this post:

    http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com/2011/01/minute-maid-pulply-day.html

    Thanks very much and happy monday! :)

    ~Gwen

    RispondiElimina
  4. What a beautiful bunch of photos, its so cool to see what family members looked like years ago. I found your blog through the Monday blog hop :-)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Such wonderful pictures Katia!! You're so lucky to have them!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great pictures!

    Found you on one of the Blog Follows. I'm your newest follower on your super awesome blog! I'll be back (in my best Arnold voice).

    KyAnn

    http://checketts-myers-clan.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. what lovely photos - it's nice to have those memories of your family through the years

    Bernadette
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. What heart-warming memories you must have of your family. Great photos. Stopping by from Makin Me Crazy Monday hop and following you. blessings on your day!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Your pictures are a treasure! I have several albums that I need to go through but now that everyone has passed, I do not know who are in the pictures.

    Shawn
    a new follower from the Monday Hop!

    RispondiElimina

don't be shy!your comments make my day :)